10th November. O.C.D. / C.C.A.

Contracted by a Mr R. to redo someone elses work. In other words sort out someone elses mistakes. (Yawn). The R's are a little bit OCD.* non stop hoovering on Mrs Rs' day off and a special request ftom Mr R. This involved dressing up with those elasticated blue bags on your boots following every re-entry into the living room "we only discovered how easily the floor is scratched after it was fitted" admitted Mr R. and by way of explanation volunteered "She does her f***ing nut!".

Tucking into my peanut butter sandwiches I noticed firewood stacked outside consisting of tell-tale green CCA treated fence posts (Copper, Chrome & Arsenic). The main health hazard from this is from burning it. If I mentioned anything it would only be cause for more worry, I thought,... Wait a minute though, aren't my hands black with condensed combustion products including vapourised heavy metals? Oh no!.. but I can use a Tesco carrier bag as a glove to hold my sliced bread, so long as no one sees me.

* Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

No comments: