22nd March. Cat Bladder World.

Life seems to be revolving around the cat's bladder these days.

"Could I drive to the vet first thing to have his catheter taken out?" Then drive him back home, of course, then do a full day's work with my head down a chimney.

I tell a lie, it wasn't really a full day's work because I didn't have enough bricks with me and the job may prove actually easier than first thought, for once. I may have to 'spin it out a bit' as we call it in the trade, to justify the exorbitant fee already quoted and accepted.

I've no need to feel guilty though, who else are they going to get to do it? I was even recommended by some other guy who started up with an ad in the Yellow Pages, but it must have been too much hassle, which it is. Besides I can't think of anything else to do for a living, and it gets you out of the house away from things like 'Tigger's bladder', for instance.

I came back early full of purpose and started pulling the car apart again only to be summoned to the vets, this time for pills that make a Human pee and presumably a cat as well, by tomorrow morning. If not I can see another trip to the vet's looming.

1 comment:

The Snoring Man said...

Catheters and chimney linings are not that different surely. No escape.