24th November. Spicy Chicken Wings.

Becks beer plus red wine plus spicy chicken wings equals acid reflux.

It's alright for some people, those blessed with the digestion of the Komodo Dragon and by the way, how do they not digest their own stomach lining from the inside out? What vessel could hold such a corrosive fluid?

Perhaps I'm thinking here of Hydrofluoric Acid known for it's ability to dissolve glass, kept in teflon containers.

And then these people relax in a darkened room content with a half pint of whisky complaining that there weren't nearly enough chicken wings, I ask you?

I negotiate my way to the bunk beds rousing Isabelle long since asleep, "I hate it when you're drunk" she comments,

"Drunk?" I say, i haven't had a drink for hours, I don't think the spicy chicken wings agreed with me...

2 comments:

The Incredible Bulk said...

I believe that my stomach works along these lines.

The Editor said...

I could believe it.