2nd February. Does Exactly What It Says On The Tin?

I even had the guy from the flat below coming up to tell me that there's water coming through their ceiling.

Well I KNOW that. It's just a question of how the hell it gets through the roof of Flat D in the first place.

Seems to be the felt on the flat roof which had a split like some botched plastic surgery job. So in an attempt to patch it up I've been spending up at the local Wickes Store.

Wickes Roofing Felt Adhesive has proved to be a product that is in dire need of reformulation due to it's amazing ability to stick to everything - except roofing felt.

"What's that?" asked Junior about the black marks, when we were through for an evening of videos.

"That?" I said looking at my elbows "Is Wickes Roofing Felt Adhesive."

No comments: