9th April Tibet My Arse.

"It's quite topical actually" says Mr B handing me another free coffee, "We were in Lhasa about ten years ago."

"Really, did you see the Potala then?"

"Yes, yes." said Mr B, without any further elaboration either about Tibetans or Chinese officialdom, it was the effects of the altitude that seemed to have stuck.

'We took off in China and the plane just kept going up and up and up when we got off the plane they gave us all our own personal oxygen mask."

"Yeah?"

"Course I was still a smoker then I felt terrible splitting head aches nausea by the time I'd aclimatised it was just about time to leave."

I see the Chinese authorities won't allow you to read this in China unless you can use an Anonymous Proxy, because of the word Arse, now probably Tibet as well. Google my arse.

1 comment:

The Incredible Bulk said...

That's a long way to go for a headache.