13th September. Big Ben Nevis Tri - You What?

I'll have to kill myself if The Walrus beats me.

Then I probably won't have to because I'll have already killed myself in the process.

This is nuts and I hate Mountain Biking as for running up Ben Nevis at the end, honestly who could be arsed.

Not me.

"Why don't you do the half one?" he says.

"What so I can preface everything by saying but The Walrus did the whole thing?"

These extreme events eh?, one weeks training and a pair of Clarks sandals, that should be enough d'you think?"

1 comment:

The Incredible Bulk said...

Steady on, The Editor. Don't take things to extremes here; this is supposed to be a "fun" event.

Ultimately it's me that harbours the disappointment. I got into this after being promised lots of women in lycra. And out of 64 current entries, 6 are women. And one of them is a Vet. My original motivation for getting up the Ben was to be chasing some mid 20s attractive lady in tight shorts. Now it's trying to prevent you from throwing yourself off the pier on Saturday night!