15th November. Half-Arsed Marathon.

Preparation for tomorrows half marathon thing has been limited.

Something not quite right in the waterworks, it may be just cancer.

Later in the week there's something else to look forward to: report to the Radiology department with a full bladder.

Having sat cross-legged for an indeterminate period and kitted out in one of those gowns I expect to be tortured with Ultrasound and x-rays whilst trying to avoid any involuntary stirrings if it's a nurse under the age of... I don't know?

Back to tomorrow.

The Otter is fit again but untried over the distance he may go out with tendonitus.

I don't mind wetting myself if I was going to win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. there do you read the comments ? and do you reply to them ? I'm now online at the van... no flush toilet but innertent access. is there an outer tent ? it'll be dearer though!
see ye oss...oral or al gettit

The Editor said...

I do read the comments but Apple has been away getting another upgrade.

Is that a satellite thing or joined onto the end of a copper wire?