17th January. Outta The Game?

Last week I was down and out of the running because that knoboscoposcopy thing was going to reveal half a pound of cancer in my cum gland.

The week before that God had forgotten to give me two kidneys, an Ironman in the Sud de France would be certain death from dehydration and so on.

This week condemned to swim with one arm for life I'll be lucky to ever front crawl more than 20 metres in a heated pool for pansies let alone 2.4 miles in the sea.

But these are just additional challenges! to be overcome on the road to reaching one's personal goal! of becoming... an IRONMAN!!! Of course! 

And to think for a while I thought about shutting myself in the hen house with the Buell fired up just because I wasn't ever going to be 'right' in the shoulder department! tch tch tch...

 

No comments: