6th January. Ice Cold In Aberdeenshire.

Had to crash out in a layby on the way to work this a.m. then received a voicemail "I've just past your van in a lay by near Stonehaven" Well I had to explain it all...yawn.  Anyway Royal Deeside looked more like Royal Switzerland by the time I finally arrived to spend the remainder of the day in a metal shed at roughly -8 and not even a cup of tea, jeez, whilst the snow continued to - well snow. It's probably an Aberdonian thing this lack of tea provision. And the £25,000 wood chip boiler is frozen solid... well I've no sympathy and its not my problem tee hee hee... 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hiya! Remember me? No? That's okay. I used to be the author of a little blog called Not So Typical. The very one that's on your link list. I deleted it because one of my exes told his new girlfriend about it and she told everyone at work about it. It was quite a hairy situation. I have a new blog now ( I can't guarantee that it the posts will be as good as WTHJ)and I always did enjoy your advice, so yeah I thought I'd check out your blog again. Wow, the layout is different than I remember.