5th April "The World's Toughest Ironman"

I must say it recently came as a bit of a surprise if not to say shock to find that IM Lanzarote is dubbed the world's toughest bla bla bla... I mean my hand had been forced by Fat Boy, there's no way I could have him trumpeting about doing it. So in a continued spirit of bitter rivalry I find my self with only about 6 weeks to go before the dreaded heat, hills and headwinds. Course FB has had a lot on what with newfound domestic bliss, romantic trips to New York, The Wedding and financial stuff, which may have left him less prepared than he'd want and naturally heavier. Nothing like the bad old days you understand but... Even so largeness has its own peculiar advantage. It's one thing cycling uphill but coming down - you wanna see him go! YEEEE - HAAAAH!!!!

No comments: