She Wants A White Stove 25th Nov 2014

The door was opened by a blonded thirty-something with a wailing babe in arms and also a toddler. I was conducted to the living room, light oak effect laminate, two white setees plus creamy coloured expensive looking curtains and a white rug centre.

She explained the details, basically a white stove etc etc, above the racket of the younger child and the incessant chatter of the toddler, who had reached that age when they want to talk but it's far too much effort to listen to them, which only increases their need to talk utter bollox. ..

"Do you ever get a break?" I shouted.

"You're joking?!" she said

"How can you stand it?!" I declared

What I wanted to say was how can you fucking stand it!?

"You just get used to it!!" (Well I don't think I could)

Another woman that wants a fucking white stove...to match every other bloody thing.

That's what She wants.

That's what She needs.

TO BE HAPPY!!!!!!!

Imagine being the husband coming home to all that... Jesus Christ. ..

And people actually choose this?

"E mail me and I'll send you a quote back" I gesticulated.

The most absurd thing is that all this is made by sex... Something pleasurable !

Sex? You can forget that...

She wants a white stove a white sofa a white than white fucking everything and your balls have been removed forever!


No comments: