THE DAILY ARSE 29th March

Tomorrow I'll be in at glaver street for the daily arse showing then cracking on geddit? at south street
to solve the appalling problem no. 2. What we like to think of as "las cascadas magicas" the continual downpour through the conctrete walkway above our entrance.

Today at the surgery reception i glimpsed quite an attractive young woman wearing a fuschia jumper and stethoscope. I didn't have my glasses with me , i thought that can't be Dr Sheldon is it ?
Some intimacy had passed between us a couple of years back when she cut that ugly big wart off the left side of my torso, but we haven't seen much of of each other since.
I got the call......
once i was secure in the treatment room, the head matron put it to me : "did I mind very much if a student was present ?" Step forward the young woman in the fuschia jumper.
" no, no I don't mind l" i demured, she can look at my arse all day long.
Of course i didn't actually say "look at my arse as long as she likes" or anything like that, it might have been inappropriate what with the age gap and everything.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»