THE DAILY ARSE 28th March

Temporary though it may be, I never quite envisaged life revolving about healthcare services to quite this degree until reaching what is normally designate as Elderly. Todays denouement in front of yet another greying matriarch followed much the same routine as previously, differing only by a doubling up of the sanitary towel arrangements. Earlier in the morning whilst delivering Isabelle to the Physiotherapy outpatient department a pamphlet entiltled " A short guide to examining your testicles" caught my eye. No doubt another well meaning and handy battery of tell tale signs. Something for members of an aging population to remain vigilant about.
Partly as a reaction to this information and recent events in general, I've booked myself onto a weeks Alpine mountaineering course in Switzerland. The main reason being that Its not at all clear to me how much longer the box about medical conditions can realistcally be left blank...... or that I'll still have enough balls?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»