THE DAILY ARSE 31st March

This enforced break from the workaday world has just about reached its end". snapped nurse Gray as she ripped the patch of pink sticky stuff smartly away from my bottom.
"I must say that was a bit nippy"... i guffawed.
"Well its just about time for you to start KICKING ASS! " , she countered whilst pausing a moment to savour her particular use of double-entendre.
"Errr.. well, but... I whined, apart from the complete lack of state benefits, to be honest, I'd be quite happy to continue to arse about for another couple of weeks." Nurse Grey stared, dumbfounded.
" I mean, perhaps now that I'm so much part of the system, I could just bypass the rest of my life and go straight on to a care home ?" I suggested.
"Well I'll have a word with Dr Sheldon but i can't promise anything" was her only reply......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»