THE DAILY ARSE 17th April Whats your S.I. ?

SENILITY INDEX Worked examples 17th april.

1) In Topps tiles paying for laminate flooring edging strip (yawn) with a debit card. While the transaction is ongoing suddenly I feel a sense of a mild panic attack... Where is my debit card ?.... I take the other cards out, Empire movie club, Perth & Kinross leisure pass, MVC music video card, AK Bell library card...
Think!.. think back.. I'm sure I had it in Wickes 5 minutes ago.. is that were i've left it? How do I explain to the guy i haven't got my card ?........Now, If you'd like to enter your PIN number sir.....errrrm. Oh yes... Relief floods in with the realisation that the card is in the machine and I narrowly avoiding the embarassment of making a complete arse of myself

2) Driving around looking for a space in Dobbies garden centre car park which is near capacity on this bank holiday afternoon with nice cars and pensioners. I was overlooking the fact that the car is an additional 8 feet long due to the tralier being attached... ooh errr.....

3) "Are you using the oven ? "...
"What ?"..
"Well the ovens full on !"..
"Is it ? "
"has it been on all night !"
"No.......... just from when I got up this morning"

6 comments:

The Incredible Bulk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Incredible Bulk said...

SI cont.

When Bruce, our driver for the day, pulled into the pub car park, he spotted a similar car to his own.

He remarked "Look, Bruce is here already".

True story.

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»