12th July Film Review-The Da Vinci Code

The plot of the Da Vinci Code turned out to be about as believable as Stuart Little.
In fact I had to suspend my disbelief for so long I started to get cramp in one arm.
I thought about asking for some sort of hook to hang it on or a refund and telling the manager that they should be done under the trades description act; Drama/Suspense/Thriller?!!!
Instead I started closing my eyes during some of the more protracted dialogue.
Then there would be bright lights or sounds of a gun, had they finally traced the whereabouts of the scriptwriter?... No.
Finally it was revealed to Tom Hanks that the last living decendant of Jesus's blood line was indeed the talking mouse Stuart Little, errr...well it may as well have been one of our cats.
To be honest I thought it was George Bush.

2 comments:

The Incredible Bulk said...

Ah. Ok. So ...

Emm ... Ah.

Well ... ?

Oh.

Umm ....

Doh!

Cynnie said...

I hated the da vinci code!!
all through it i kept thinking ..omg let it be over..and..what in the fuck did they do to Tom Hanks hair..
and oh yeah..damn, chocolate and popcorn DO go lovely together.