4th September. £7.99 to be Sick. Bargain!

Due to a jam of slow moving traffic, decided to pull off into a Little Chef for tea. Isabelle said she was thinking of having the Steak & Kidney Suet Pudding, I said have whatever you like. I opted for the Great British Breakfast, despite the fact that it was past 7 o'clock at night.
Isabelle dutifully worked through most of the pudding leaving only the outer casing. Then shortly after excused herself, announcing that a billious attack was in progress and the whole thing was begining to "rise up again". This was apparently on account of the stop/ start nature of the last few miles of driving...

2 comments:

Rog said...

The last time I pulled off into a Little Chef I found myself in a Julian Clary double entendre...

The Incredible Bulk said...

Classic.