14th October. Gastronomie Domestique.

As we issued forth from the newly opened B&Q Mega Plaza clutching curtain poles and other accoutrements of flat titivation, I made a suggestion. "Why don't we have a spot of brunch over the road, at Tesco, although, it would count as a meal out". It was nice for us to recapture the gastronomique side of our relationship now that we are back to normal here in the UK...

Isabelle was a trifle out of sorts being in the grip of the common cold virus. I climbed into the bath at 2E Cronton Place and began to scrape away at the failing bath trim. Then a fair amount of shouting interspersed with spells of a great calling on The Almighty came from the living room during the supposed emulsioning of the walls. "I need you to go to Boots for Lemsip Max, I'm getting worse by the minute!" I readily agreed as medication seemed the most appropriate response to this particular crisis...

No comments: