13th June. Thirty Years.

This upcoming school reunion BBQ should or rather could be a fascinating study in deterioration both physical and mental.

However I was more or less a complete non-entity until I purchased a Yamaha FSIE 'sports moped' which to some extent set me apart, however this came too late as by then it was only a matter of a few months until the wider world beckoned.

This consisted of crossing approximately 10 yards across the road into the then College of Technology a decision made on the basis of looking out of the window of the school and thinking mmmm.. I'll go there.

The fact is many of the ex-pupils may have changed beyond recognition but even if by some elixir of youth they hadn't, I'm not sure I'd still be able to recognize them, let alone put a name to a face and of course vis versa.

(FSIE? naturally there's a website)
http://www.fs1e.co.uk

No comments: