19th September. GSOH WLTM N/S Etc

You know I was rather dismayed to find just how many attractive 35 year old women are looking for a man under 40 in London. It took till page 86 of close wording to finally find Cousin B.

I was recently tasked to write a profile of Cousin B. for the purposes of the new media of Internet dating.

The idea, I suppose, is that if you write your own profile it will be unrealistic.

I thought about it for awhile and came to the conclusion that anyone like me, in a 'Relatiionship', is perhaps a little blase about the need for a long term partner at all.

"Have you got time for someone else? Do you really want to give up that freedom?

The other night I cleared some of the cats out of the way and sat down between piles of fashion magazines and tried to think of something positive, something that would really sell B.

I couldn't seem to get beyond a recent comment of Mother's - "Bryony...? Who? oh BRY-o-n-y! she was a TERRIBLE teenager!"

No comments: