13th December. A Non-Starter.

I first viewed the job for Ms. S. (SWF N/K N/S GSOH) months ago and over this period I've had many extended conversations about stoves etc. She also occasionally leaves messages detailing variious aspects and even hand delivered the proposed plan one night.

Did this installation really warrant such a degree of discussion with me?

Ms. S. is 'well spoken' and sounds a bit breathy like that woman that reads the traffic updates on Radio 2 having what would be generally considered a 'sexy voice', nice to listen to.

Recently Ms S.'s voice had become decidedly sexier, conspirational even, as if imparting information that was for no one elses ears.

The reason for this proved to be a bad case of laryngitus, then she let slip she'd have to give me the front door key because she was going away with her 'boyfriend' for the weekend...

Well as a sideline in matchmaking I was on the point of putting Stuart's name forward as a romantic interest, tch, tch, tch...

1 comment:

The Incredible Bulk said...

If only you looked a little more like "Miss Match", my lady woes would end.