30th January. Midnight Trip To Casualty.

"I suppose just about everyone in Perth has sat here and waited." I said to Isabelle, who was now sitting with some sort of dressing over one eye.

The last trip to casualty involved me pulling down my pants to reveal my arse (see previous).

This time a strange incident involving a cat and finding out just how thin the skin of an eyelid is.

"Tigger has scratched my eyelid", well more like slashed, the same way he slashed poor old Harold the budgie (Deceased).

So here we are waiting with a young man in a wheelchair and a tearful mum, he claims to "know who did it" and also an elderly couple, both Alcoholics, she has apparently fallen into a wall.

Eventually Isabelle comes out glued together, just then someone in the young man's entourage says "That woman's just fallen out of the chair."

The elderly alcoholic woman is sprawling on the blue linoleum having managed this time to fall into the floor.

2 comments:

The Incredible Bulk said...

Does that mean the cinema is off?

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for Perth General and its casualty department. Hope all is well with the eyelid.