16th May. Showdown Latest

The Walrus gave me a few pointers on swimming that he'd gleaned from some 'professional' coach at Gleneagles, otherwise it's all going to be a one horse race.

The fact is I suffer from Natural Weakness which manifests after 5 lengths in a small pool at what is deemed the right sort of pace.

However tomorrow Isabelle has pre-arranged a week in Italy for her 40th, where coincidentally the hotel is rumoured to have a pool.

"Try to get an hour in every day" says the 'W'.

To be honest it won't be easy fitting it in with all the eating I'll have to be be doing,

Still I should be alright for carbohydrate loading/bloating given the main constituents of the Italian diet.

1 comment:

The Incredible Bulk said...

It appears that your problem is more widespread than I feared. In fact it covers half the species.