10th November. Knobbled!

Only one week to go to the next event in the Otter/Walrus Series, a nice half marathon.

"There's something in the British psyche that loves an under-achiever." ( In fact I see myself as quintessentially British.)

Actually I don't think I've ever won anything apart from the first Otter/Walrus event, from then I've clearly been the Eddie The Eagle of Triathlon.

Now in a sudden twist of fate the Otter has suffered an injury, more drink than sports related, I hear, something involving vast amounts of Tennents Lager and a staircase.

Tch Tch Tch...

Mind you It's not the winning that's important... errr....?

2 comments:

The Incredible Bulk said...

Speaking of "national traits", I haven't done much to refute the stereotypical image of a Scotsman.

The Editor said...

Mmmmm....