7th March. Chalking Up Another Handicap.

I'm afraid I had to cry off from The Wee Triathlon in Fort William with another cycle related injury, thus recording a DNS, (another clear win for The Otter, despite claiming to be shepherding some woman round the Mountain Bike course as her birthday present?? Jeezo.)

This latest physical weakness of mine actually only involved repeated use of a spanner but there you are almost completely useless with an overused wrist. (Could it be too much wanking again Doctor?)


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Ease up on the wanking...you don't want tob ecome blind now do you?

Ashley said...

I'm going to add your blog to my link list as you've had mine on yours forever. That's okay, right?

The Editor said...

Yes but the last I time i looked - you'd disappeared ?

I thought you'd maybe, as they say, got a life and didn't have time to stare at a computer screen anymore.

Nice to see you haven't been murdered!

Course we have a very distorted view over here of U.S. gun crime etc.