19th April. Fink Not Think?

I hear The Otter didn't completely drop dead at the end of his first marathon, unlike that  Greek fella.

Decided to forgo this indulgence of chasing E.H. round the shores of Loch Linnhe, well actually I didn't decide anything, it's just not in The Fink's training plan.

In fact I don't have to think at all,  just follow blindly on and have Faith in Fink it's a bit like joining The Moonies except I'm damned if I'm spending a penny on anything to do with Triathlon.

"Special"  shoes specifically for Marathons  £85  or whatever? 

Mmmmmm....


3 comments:

The Incredible Bulk said...

4.3km swim tonight, so not completely dead.

The Editor said...

Junk lengths ?

Finkwise.

The Incredible Bulk said...

Actually, that was a week 9 key workout. Only another 2 hours of swimming to fit in, 7 hours of cycling and 4.2 hours of running.