1st July. "What About Doing Ironman France Next Year?"

It's just like that guy said from Quebec on the bus to the Energy Party who'd done 12 Ironman races

"You'll think at the time you'll never do another Ironman, then a couple of days later you'll be looking for another event to enter, it's addictive, believe me."

To be honest I never really felt I'd never do another one during the race but it came as a bit of a surprise when The Otter opined that doing the exact same race, not just another Ironman somewhere else, would be a good idea.

"Well you know everything about the race and then you can't really compare one race with another, I could easily take an hour off my time."

Dear, dear, dear, it's well known that the Addictive Personality simply doesn't have an off button.



No comments: