THE DAILY ARSE 23rd April Dude, Where's My Psyche ?

Recently Isabelle has renounced Indian food and recommenced "her diet". I told her "You can't just live on steamed cauliflower for the rest of your life, anymore than than it's possible to live on Lamb Tikka Masala". After a few days packing a lunch of fresh green beans and a hard boiled egg she may reward herself with a simple apple strudel, ice cream and cream. Isabelles psyche is a very different country. A land of extremes where the Polar Bear lies down with the Camel, the Penguin shares an ice flow with an Iguana and the Giraffe browses with the Reindeer. Interesting.
In comparison I see myself as an endless grassy plain of meagre grazing under a big sky.
Snowflakes start to fall..... but... I see.... in the distance some animals....they're ...wait a minute.....I think they must be....yes... small wild horses..
I must be in...... Outer Mongolia.
Welcome thank you in my country.... please ?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»