THE DAILY ARSE 3rd April

Work continues "apace" at 5 c High street. Although this afternoon I felt quite close to putting a hammer through the new bathroom suite as another late afternoon misalignment frustration coincided with cafeine withdrawl. " Is that cafe still open? i managed to blurt out in a torpor from under the lavatory cistern". " "No but I've got some ginger beer " , "ARRRRRGHHHH".
Racing commentary filtering up ftom Scotscoop below served as just another irritation, a timely reminder that almost a year has passed since our brief flutter on the Grand National when we backed another loser ....
Way back then in the heady days of Ikea kitchen installation i deluded myself then as now that "its almost there, isn't it ?" or "there's not much to do now ..only... The Bathroom....." "ONLY THE BATHROOM ?"
If I'd known then what I still don't know now. Mind you there's not much to do at this stage "only" the lighting.
In a complete corruption of the words of the Late Professor Richard Feynmann:
" The joy of not finding things out"..........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»