23rd May More Bervie Chipper

Arrived back at the Bervie Chipper to find the sitting down section completely packed with pensioners. "No seating for 20 minutes" as they were all still working their way through the £4.99 O.A.P. 3 course meal served 12-5pm. So I took the opportunity to saunter along to the co-op to stock up on what fresh fruit was available, to conteract the imminent over larding effect of another steak & gravy pie and chips with extra gravy.

Gareth was on site this evening and insists on chimney No 7 being put back to original (yawn) condition. I could be stuck here for weeks. At this rate, I could see myself producing a low budget documentary entitled something like "Deep-Fry Me" culminating in liver failure.

1 comment:

The Incredible Bulk said...

I reckon you should run the gauntlett on the last day of the job.

Have a deep fried Pizza and chips, followed by a deep fried Mars Bar.

3000 calories and half a ton of lard. If you video your body's reaction, I know some people who might pay money for that.