29th August. Might As Well Face It, You're Addicted To - Tea?

Despite the ill-feeling about not getting any tea at the R's I still couldn't help agreeing to "have a look at" ie put right the lean on an entirely different chimney pot.

"I just noticed it was at a funny angle when I looked up the other day" is how Mrs R. put it.

Now if tea had been forthcoming I'd have been only too glad, instead it was an irksome task all because of, well not just the attitude to the worker - by 3pm I was getting a bit grouchy on the caffeine front.

Not only that, on a fairly short drive home I could feel myself going a bit cross-eyed at the wheel and with the indicators being a bit temperamental on the trailer it could be confusing to other drivers.

On arrival at our turning I am waiting to turn right a car looms larger and larger in the wing mirror then flashes its lights (WTF is that guy stopped in the middle of the road for?)

This light flashing annoys me slightly even though everything is my fault.

I could get out and have an argument, a road rage incident, just for the sake of a couple of tea bags?

No comments: