17th March. They Must Be Having An Affair.

Running along in the moonlight, barefoot of course, there is a car up ahead which appears to be stopped in the road.

Rather sinisterly the lights go off then come on again then go off again, I decide to wait at the edge of the wood but the car engine doesn't start.

For some reason, maybe somethng about running silently up to a parked car in the dark on a narrow road, I decide to detour through the wood for added sole conditioning to pass it on the way back.

Approaching where the car had been, from the other direction, it was still there, I could make out it's shape in the dark, suddenly the sidelights come on, obviously some activity disturbed.

The sidelights betrayed something of the make and model of car perhaps a ten year old Rover definitely not a sporty hatchback.

A middle-aged or even retired persons vehicle, music is coming from inside, could be James Last certainly not Hard House...

My pace increases at the horror of being accused of middle-aged Dogging.

5 comments:

The Snoring Man said...

Perhaps you should wear a collar with a bell so I can hear you approach.

The Editor said...

I wouldn't have thought you needed to keep anything secret these days?

The Snoring Man said...

The only secrets I seem to keep are those from myself.

The Editor said...

I can see where you're coming from.

The Incredible Bulk said...

Do you two work in 12 hour cycle?